Journeys Pregnancy Education
Learning that you’re going to have a baby when you weren’t planning it can be very shocking. There’s so much to think about and consider. You want the best for you and your child. You just need to know what you don’t know. Journeys gives you the chance to meet weekly with a client advocate, ask questions, and learn what it takes to raise a child. Our curriculum is designed to help you and the father of your baby learn more about pregnancy and parenting. It’s all about being prepared. With this program, you can start your parenting journey with confidence.
What to expect with the Journeys Program?
- Weekly appointments with a Client Advocate
- The opportunity to discuss your thoughts and concerns
- Videos and worksheets on topics you care about
- Free mama and baby gifts at key milestones
- Car seat or pack n’ play at completion of the program
To register for our Journeys Pregnancy Education class, call 913-962-0200.