PARTNER WITH US
Part Time: 15 hrs/wk
Under the general direction of the Connections Program Manager, the Client Relations Coordinator (CRC) will work to ensure the program is successful and that clients enrolled in the program are given opportunities to improve parenting and other life skills. This person is responsible for the overall client experience within the Connections Program.
Must be able to work Monday evenings.
Candidates should have:
· High School Diploma or GED
· Excellent communication skills to relate to clients and their families as well as all levels of the community, general public, staff, volunteers
· Bilingual a plus
· Highly analytical and great problem-solving skills
· Detail oriented and efficient
· Ability to organize, manage and prioritize work
· Ability to work cooperatively with a servant Christian heart – as part of a team
· Experience working in a Christian/Non-Profit ministry a plus
Each candidate must be a committed Christian who maintains a personal relationship with Jesus Christ and actively participates in a local, Bible-believing church. They must subscribe to and support the vision, mission and Statement of Faith of Advice & Aid Pregnancy Centers and demonstrate a consistent life-affirming philosophy.
Please email your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by September 30.
No calls, please.