Bridges Parenting Support Group is a two year program, helping participants can find the practical, emotional, spiritual, social and intellectual help they need.
What will the Bridges Program do for you?
- Parenting Skills
- Financial Responsibility
- Personal Health and Wellness
- Opportunity to shop for you and your baby
- Christmas Gifts
- Job Skills
- Meal once a month
- Special gifts and blessings throughout the year
- Show you the love of our Lord and Savior
- Small Group Time
What do we ask in return?
- Attend two fundraising events each year (Banquet and Walk)
- Be the best parent you can be
- Participate in earning points
- Attend weekly meetings
- Support and develop relationships with other parents in the program
Mother, father and child (babysitting provided at no cost to you)
Where does the Bridges Program take place?
The Advice & Aid Pregnancy Centers Shawnee location: 11644 West 75th Street, Shawnee, KS, 66214
When does the Bridges Program meet?
- Tuesday evenings from 6:15pm to 7:30pm. Shopping is available 7:30pm to 8:00pm with points every other week.
- Thursday mornings from 10:15 am to 11:30am. Shopping is available 11:30 am to 12:00 Noon with points every other week.
For more information about our Bridges program, please contact us at 913-962-0200.